Beyond the Veil lies a land of folk tales and fairy lore. The kingdoms of Wonderland, Oz, Neverland, and Lilliput can be found here along with a vast wilderness known as The Brier. While Rabbit and Fox, Turtle, and Badger play their deadly games in the forest, far away in the castle, Cinderella struggles to live happily ever after.
Occasionally, people slip through the Veil, tumbling down a rabbit hole or washing up on some strange shore. These travelers soon encounter talking animals, vile pirates, murderous clocks and evil witches that eat children. And they embark on adventures rife with satire and sharp contrasts, simultaneously light-hearted and gruesome–nonsensical and terrifying. While there are plenty of ridiculous characters and silly situations, beheadings and dismemberment are also common. Insanity, curses, and nightmares are juxtaposed with riddles, games, and frivolity.
Now you can explore the vast regions beyond the Veil with your old friends, Dorothy, Gulliver, Alice, and Peter. Revisit the stories you loved as a child or discover new lands of fairy tale adventure where peels of laughter and shrieks of horror ring from the hills.
- Cans of Brains
- The Woodman’s Cursed Ax
- Ozma’s Wand
- The Belt of the Gnome King
- The Powder of Life
- The Book of Records
- Old Mombi’s Crystal Ball
- Silver Shoes of Travel
- And more
- Munchkins as a playable race
- The Living Construct Template
- Game stats for the Tin Man, the Lion and the Scarecrow showing advancement through the story
- 2 new monsters—winged monkeys and the dreadful Kalidahs
- New feat – Fearsome Roar
- New spell – Bane Ward
- 4 new magic items including silver slippers of travel and the Woodman’s Cursed Axe
- Game stats and profile for the title character, Glinda the Good
- Game stats for the Spider King
- Mundane magic items such as cans of brains.
- Rules for cooperative spell casting
- Three powerful artifacts: The Wand of Ozma, the Belt of the Gnome King and the Book of Records